15051 Telephone Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- NW side of 401 at Exit 509, 90 mi. E of Toronto. NW side of 401. Take Telephone Road 1 km. west to Brighton / 401 KOA.
Description From Owner:
- Set up camp at one of Ontario's most favored campgrounds.
- We can accommodate rigs of all sizes as well as tent campers and glampers.
- With pull thru sites, patio sites, extra long sites, back in sites, full hook up and water and electric sites, you can find an RV site that is right for you.
- No RV?, No Problem! Our deluxe cabins and camping cabins come complete with a full bathroom and partial kitchen.
- Our water and electric sites with a grass tent pad make tent camping a breeze.
- We also have two Kamping Kitchens which make meal prep easy.
- Camping with pets? We are a dog friendly campground complete with a dog walk and K9 camp.
- Our full stocked camp store has all the essentials you need and more.
- There are tons of amenities to keep you busy during your stay at Brighton KOA.
- Splash in the pool, let the kids burn off some energy on the Big Bouncer or at one of our two playgrounds.
- Take a stroll on our walking trail or challenge your camping companion in a game of checkers.
- With planned activities and themed weekends, there is fun for the whole family.
Address of this page: http://on.ruralroutes.com/koabrighton